Choosing the correct size roll off container to handle your dumpster rental Alabama task or job site is commonly a difficult thing to do.
That's why we have created a simple guide that ought to provide you with a quick sense of how big of a container should best fit your job.
- Kitchen and bathroom renovating (small)
- Deck removal (250 square feet)
- Roof shingle removal (1500 square feet, single layer)
- Cellar, garage, attic clean out
- Carpeting or flooring removal (large house)
- Deck removal (400 square feet)
- Roof shingle removal (3000 square feet, single layer)
- Any large add-ons to a house
- Construction of a new house
- Demolition of a garage
- Siding or window replacement (small to medium house)
- Siding or window replacement (big home)
- Demolition debris, garbage, cardboard
- Big home construction or renovation
- Commercial or office clean out
- Commercial or home roof tear off
As with any guidelines, you need to use your best judgment. But in case you have any questions or are still uncertain when it comes to the right size container to use in your project give us a call and we can easily help determine what best fits your needs.